Sunday, December 15, 2013

You are even more powerful of a creator than you realize!

A shout out to John Assaraf (from the movie The Secret) for his post this am on Facebook (I follow him) about an "Achieved Board" and I thought I would make this my subject for today. See John's post here;

http://www.praxisnow.com/brain-science/achieved-board

Also follow John Assaraf on Facebook as he has many awesome shares daily and I love reading them!

https://www.facebook.com/johnassarafpage

John Assaraf was a key player in inspiring me to create this vision board online since I was in the process of moving and could not have one on the wall of my office at the time. Additionally I think sharing my thoughts with the world (or at least those who find my blog) is a statement of confidence when talking about my desires. In the "archives" of this blog, the earlier posts outline my vision for myself and lately I have shared more inspirational stuff!



Most people have a "BLANK" achievement award when in fact they should have hundreds of them if not thousands! You are even more powerful of a creator that you realize because your life is living proof of this when you take a closer look at it! Also every single Teacher, Spiritual Leader, Religious Text, etc... since recorded history began says that we create our own reality!



Have you ever had a prayer answered immediately? Yes, of course you have... Now it may seem too good to be true but this can happen more often than you think it can! Have you ever had a wish or dream manifest some time after you first had the dram or wish? Most likely that is a yes too... The amazing thing is that the moment you had the dream or wish you created that thing, experience, event, etc... out of thin air and it did in fact manifest later on!



Most of us worry about things endlessly and your own power of "creation" either brings those worries to reality or saves you from the worry becoming reality! The good news is that 99%+ of our worries never come to pass but why do we still worry? I think it is "habitual thinking" that we must seek to change. When we change the way we think our reality begins to change to support the new thoughts! There is awesome power within you! Seek it out and grow it!



Unsure of what to do? Seek wisdom daily and apply it when it shows up! Surround yourself with like minded people of the sort that you aspire to be or are growing to be! Believe in yourself and trust that the Universe will provide what you need when you need it and what you desire when you are clear about it! Thank you for reading my blog! Contact me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment