Saturday, August 17, 2013

Never give up on what you desire!

In the first three posts I outlined my primary desires for myself that "I WILL CREATE INTO MY REALITY" through the same diligence I have expressed from the core of my being many times! Every post since has been an expression of my dedication to seeing to completion my personal choices for myself at this stage in my life! The key to your success and mine is the same you know... "NEVER GIVE UP" and refuse to take no for an answer! You really do create from inside outward into the world we live in! Henry Ford said, whether you think you can or you think you cant, either way you are correct! The words "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS" are not something you say and agree to they are very, very real!



The only way I have been able to manifest the things I want into my life personally has been through determining what I want then keep choosing those things to manifest into my reality until they actually do! Many, many times I have been successful at this and I am just like you with no special training or no particular dogma I adhere to! I know you can do it if you really want it! That burning desire inside either is natural or it has to be created through focused dedication to speaking forth from your being what you choose for yourself! I wish all the readers of my blog the very best of success in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment